Author Topic: Couple things  (Read 591 times)

Tikal

• OD-Guest
    • View Profile
Couple things
« on: October 04, 2017, 03:40:27 PM »
Hi!

I just want to point out that if we are moving all inactive divisions to a new folder, i have a couple suggestions!!

Conan Exiles needs to be placed to inactive as the ARK community rivals its activity. It doesn't belong on the front page.

Another input, has ANYONE seen an ESO member in discord?? The last post was 5 months ago. Seems inactive to me.

So this leaves 2 divisions. BDO and STO.

Also another point to make!!

I have heard a few times from our fearless leader that STO just 'Love's the Forums. They really like it'. I know it has been a few days but for a division that 'Love's Forums' seems that the lack of even a Welcome, my name is... is kinda saying something.

BDO is still heavily active which is great! I loved the BDO community. Lots of info to be found on the forum as well as little notes on Discord. Notice the past tense loved??

That's because I quit OD in BDO. Yep, I followed train out of town. I will happily reside with my friends that I have met in the clan and continue to play with them. No animosity towards the clan mates. I love you all and I will always be on discord WHERE A MAJORITY OF US ARE, NOT IN TEAMSPEAK.

Thanks and have a most stupendous day!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 03:42:08 PM by OD-Tikal »

OD-Tink

• Supreme Lord Council
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Couple things
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 04:20:14 PM »
Tikal,

Thanks about your suggestions about Conan Exiles and ESO divisions also needing to be moved into inactive. The both have been moved to inactive divisions and is still available for all members to access the forums.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 04:38:19 PM by OD-Tink »

OD-Hippie

• SUPREME LORD ELDER
  • SUPREME ELDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 05:11:14 PM »
Hell I don't know why Conan Exiles was even a division in the first place. I think only 3 of us were going to play it....lol.

OD-Hippie

• SUPREME LORD ELDER
  • SUPREME ELDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 10:49:36 AM »
Just want to point out that the same can be said of both BDO and STO now. No posts in BDO for 6 months and none for STO since April. Whats good for one group should be good for all.