Author Topic: Nope, not dead  (Read 94 times)

OD-JudasJung

• ELDER
    • View Profile
Nope, not dead
« on: November 26, 2017, 10:47:51 PM »
Both Star Citizen and I are alive and well.

Been a crazy year or so. Went through a couple of jobs, got a girlfriend, bought a house, lost the girlfriend, got dogs, and all that jazz.

The "Fleet" has been trimmed down. Yes, still have QUITE a few ships but sold a few for the house down payment and others I knew I was never really going to use.

Don't worry, bought a HAMMERHEAD.

I'm crazy but not stupid.

Btw Alpha 3.0 is on the test server.

OD-Drac

• Division Leaders
    • View Profile
Re: Nope, not dead
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 11:15:53 AM »
Glad to here you are not dead and game is still chugging along. Sorry for asking a few dumb questions but what is the state of the game "Still in Alpha?" Also how many people you still got active in the fleet/guild. Any others still on the website that play this with you? And so you know we have a teamspeak now. So you and your group can jump on in and say hi sometime.

OD-JudasJung

• ELDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 12:22:10 PM »
Still in alpha state but 3.0 will be  a major milestone when it is released.

Same people in the org as there was two years ago.

Right now it is technically a rather large tech demo but that is what the alpha is right now: getting the tech in and working properly and then building the universe up from there.

OD-Drac

• Division Leaders
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 06:03:59 PM »
I guess reason I was asking was trying to see if you had enough people to make the division active and a full recognized division of the Clan. So wondering if you have 5 people in the in game guild who also are signed up on the website. Also trying to get yall to move into TS so we can meet and maybe I can get some info on the game. Ship you posted looks awesome.

OD-UNICRON

• SUPREME LORD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 02:53:02 AM »
Many of us old members has waiting for years for this game
ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL

OD-JudasJung

• ELDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 07:59:19 PM »
With 3.0 the beginnings of an actual MMO experience will be there along with persistence. I think CIG can see time is their enemy. So expect some major updates of mechanics over the next year. Mining will be in for 3.1 which should be hitting by May or April.