Author Topic: getting there  (Read 55 times)

OD-Terran1000

• SUPREME LORD COUNCIL
  • Supreme Lord Council
    • View Profile
getting there
« on: December 03, 2017, 08:20:34 AM »
hay guy I know I don't get on the forums a lot but i would like to say we are doing great as a fleet I love that you guys are doing great with your bould's  some of you are doing PvE's and PvP's That is great as you may know I do not do PvP that well. we have bin doing great with the fleet project's And keep up the great work and we will get there and think you                                         

OD-Drac

• Division Leaders
    • View Profile
Re: getting there
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 06:00:23 PM »
Hey Terran I know you say we are doing good on fleet projects and I was just wondering if there was a planned goal we were working towards. I keep seeing the projects that are up are normally completed and waiting time or need Dil. Was hoping there maybe more projects that I can pawn off Duty officers to or marks but hit or miss if they are there. Not sure if other site we still had things we needed that might give more opportunities to contribute. I have been working on my build in secret, see how it is here soon.

OD-TACKTICKALZ

• Supreme Lord Council
  • Supreme Lord Council
    • View Profile
Re: getting there
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 01:02:04 PM »
Hey Drac,

If your looking for Fleet Credits if we don't have what you would like to donate in our OD fleet. You can always check our ARMADA. same tab. Just click on ARMADA and our allied fleets also have holding contributions which will also earn you Fleet Credits. Now it would be best to throw your resources into the OD Fleet, but if you really need those credits our ARMADA allies can also be of help to earn you those fleet credits as a secondary option! Any questions contact me on TS! im on daily around 6pm EST til past midnight!

B.Regards

OD-Tack